Pre Admission Procedure
- Step – 1 – Interaction with the school admission office.
- Step – 2 – Submit enquiry form with birth certificate, academic report card – Latest and previous year.
- Step – 3 – Student from grade VI onwards appear for online written assessment for math and English subject Aptitude test will be conducted on the date mentioned at the time of submission of Registration form
- Step – 4 – Meeting will be scheduled with Coordinator/ Principal. Once admission granted, Shortlisted student Admission to be confirmed within the stipulated period. The school has the authority to grant the seat to someone else in case of non-communication.
To Fill Enquiry Form please click here
Post Admission Procedure
- Once Admission is granted, parents are required to deposit the Fees and submit the following documents. – Admission form, Medical form, computer access agreement , Indemnity bond, Subject choice form – IX and XI
- Admission will be confirmed only on completion of the above procedure.
- Kindly mention student’s name and grade while transferring fees by WIRE /NEFT/RTGS/ECS
- Kindly submit proof of payment to school by email. Mail ID: email@example.com
- One time admission fees is non-refundable. In case of a waiting list, the school does not commit of a confirmed admission.
- Admissions for the new academic year for Nursery, open in the first week of January each year.
- Admissions to other classes depend on vacancies available.
- School fee is charged for Academic year.
- Kindergarten fees can be paid in two instalments (Jan / Sept)
- Grade 1 to 12 fees can be paid in four equal instalments as per fees policy
The Academic Year Cycle
|SEMISTER – I||SEMISTER – II|
|KG – Grade XII||July to December||KG – Grade XII||January to April|
Students for Xth and XII for boards will extend till May